Enrolment Terms & Conditions
These are Xperts Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of these by you is
required to complete your enrolment.
Please read this information carefully.
If you are unclear on any aspect,
contact us for clarification.
- All persons wishing to study
with Xperts must fill in an application
form and submit that to Xperts.
- Each applicant must electronically
confirm his/her understanding and
acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
- When Xperts receives an enrolment
application a person may be offered
a place on the course. This offer
is confirmed upon:
• Payment of fees in full;
• A course place being available
at the time that payment of
fees is made.
- Xperts reserves the right to
decline any enrolment.
- A person may enrol through an
agent (for example as part of a
workplace group enrolment). In
that situation the agent is confirming
that each person they enroll agrees
to the Enrolment Terms and Conditions.
- In special circumstances Xperts
may allow a deferment of a confirmed
enrolment to a later course. Applications
for deferment must be made to the
Managing Director in writing. If
a deferment is granted, no subsequent
refunds are possible.
- Late applications may be accepted
at the discretion of the Managing
Director of Xperts. Their decision
will be final and binding.
Requests for withdrawal from a
course must be made in writing
to the Managing Director of Xperts.
- If a request for withdrawal is
received after 7 days before the
published course start date and
up to the course start date, Xperts
will refund the fees paid, less
an administration cost of $65.
- Once the course start date has
been reached no refunds will be
given unless special circumstances
exist beyond the control of the
enrollee, where Xperts will consider
a refund on compassionate grounds.
- Acceptance of enrolment by Xperts
grants access to its course website,
the course tutor and on-line communication
- When using Xperts website all
participants are required to use
courteous and appropriate language.
If a participant fails to comply,
Xperts may, at their discretion,
cancel his/her enrolment.
- If an enrolment is cancelled
all enrolment fees will be forfeited.
If part of a workplace enrolment,
the agent will be notified of that
• When the published course
completion date is reached the
course is finished and all access
Course Completion Requirements
Completion of the course to the required
standard is achieved when participants
- Taken part in all assignment forums
by making at least one contribution
per forum topic
- Achieved a pass in the on-line
course assessment, before the course
instance finish date is reached.
If both of the requirements above are
met, after the course finish date Xperts
will supply a Certificate of Completion
to each participant who has met the
required standard, as evidence that
the participant has successfully undertaken
all that is required of them.
- Fees may differ from course to course.
- Fee payments will be accepted only
via cheque, credit card or electronic
payment direct to Xperts bank account.
- Fees must be paid in full 7 working
days before the published course
- No credit will be extended.
- Withdrawals and refunds will be
as handled as in Xperts stated Enrolment
- Fee refunds will be processed and
dispatched within a maximum of
10 working days.
All transactions are in New
Zealand Dollar. The exchange rate
at the time of processing will apply.
Xperts contact details
Mail: PO Box 59, Paraparaumu, Wellington,
Office: 04 902 0160